Monday, February 22, 2021

XXX Event | Blasphemic |Fetish Life | Pimp My Pose | Sense Event | Arabic Tattoo


 Credits

Thank you Rick for posing with me

At the XXX Event
13 February  - 3 March

BLASPHEMIC - BACK Corset TATTOO
Tattoo comes in 5 colours

~FetishLife ~ Daddy's Leather Wingback Chair
Leather Wingback Chair - Butler's Table - Daddy's Table - Daddy's Victoria Rug
Poses in chair PG and Adult - Solo and Couple combinations

* Pose ~ Pimp My Pose ~ Under Your Control - couples

18 February - 8 March

* Arabic Tattoo ~ A.T ~ TETU (LEG)TATTOO
compatible with
Maitreya-Belleza-Signature-Legacy-Omega-BOM
Tone 70% AND 40%

Model and Photographer

Thank you for viewing this page
Thank you also to my wonderful Sponsors and 
the support they give me

----000----

No comments:

Post a Comment