Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Doux / [If design] / Zibska



Perfect

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

Credits

* Hair ~ Doux ~ Cruz Hairstyle
Body ~ Maitreya
Head ~ Genus ~ Classic
* Outfit ~  [If design] ~ Lena ~ Top & Skirt ~ 10 texture Hud
Altamura - Maitreya - Slink - Belleza
On Marketplace

*Piercing ~  [If design] ~ Kara ~ fitted rotating belly piercing in 15 colors
Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Tonic, Altamura Sofia.
Rotation movement.

On Marketplace

* Headpiece ~ Zibska ~ Meadow Circlet & Orbit
Meadow include circlet and optional orbit with 10 colours for flowers 1/2/3 and stems


Thank you for viewing this page
Thank you to my wonderful Sponsors and their support
Model & Photographer Violetta Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment