Sunday, February 10, 2019

Rachel Swallows Creations

I am a Moth

It is not often that we can find tattoos that have true meaning - meaning that we can attach to it due to our experiences and circumstances. This tattoo has got both front and back - on the front is a curve of moths on the back this saying:

And I shall seek you
endlessly
for I am a moth
and you're my flame
knowing that I will
burn at your touch
I return, for you're 
a fire untamed


Rachel Swallows Creations

RSC THE MOTH TATTOO 

Omega Applier
Exclusive at the Darkness Event
The Darkness is from 5th - 28th February

The Darkness

Rachel Swallows Creations Store

Marketplace


--000--

L.I.C.

Odalisque 

original mesh for Maitreya
comprising 14 pieces, of delicate jewels including a tiara, necklace, earrings

L.I.C. Store

Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment