Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Rachel Swallows Creations / Hello Tuesday

The Glow of Pink

I am online when the 'Hello Tuesday' notecard is sent out and without fail, every Tuesday I look at it to see what is half price from some of my favourite designers. I could not resist this lingerie set and it goes so well with my beautiful tattoo - 'My Heart Belongs to Daddy'.



Rachel Swallows Creations

My Heart Belongs to Daddy

This tattoo is just released and can be found at the Mainstore
My Heart Belongs to Daddy will soon be posted on Marketplace

*******

Hello Tuesday 50L$ & 50% Off Sale Deals!

I am wearing: {ViSion} //Lingerie Azaria  only available for half price in pink

See other items of 'Hello Tuesday' on this Blog


Other styling features: Violetta is wearing Maitreya Body, Vista Head, Monso My Hair - Terri.

No comments:

Post a Comment